Job description :
•Develop marketing plans for company's products and services.
• Accomplishes marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field action plans.
• Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer’s requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
• Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging
• Sustains rapport with key clients by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
• Work closely with the top management to ensure marketing is strategically aligned with other key departments in the company. This includes connecting, communicating, and staying in tune with these departments, establishing a knowledge base of information about these departments and sharing insights with them.
•Writing frequently reports to the direct manager.
Marketing managers typically have a bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration; , in addition to extensive experience in marketing, advertising, brand management or sales. Preferred membership in a professional organization,
Minimum 7 years’ experience in retail marketing field with at least three years’ experience in a managerial role.
• Minimum – 30 years old • Maximum – 40 years old.