Business Development Manager (Interior Design, Furniture, Playgrounds, Flooring, and Lighting. A complete turnkey solution.)
The Business Development Manager shall build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business in Riyadh and other Regions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities with Contractors, Consultants, and Developers
- Increase B2B and B2C sales by generating leads via networking and client visits to meet the company's Business and growth plans.
- Search potential customers to generate new business via networking cold calling focusing on residential projects, especially Villa projects, B2B.
- Visit construction sites to find leads and network with real estate developers, interior design offices, and consultant offices to create leads.
- Monitor the company's industry competitor's new products and market conditions to understand customer preferences.
- When required, liaise with the retail and interior design teams throughout the process to make sure all client requirements are met.
- Understand client needs, offer solutions and support, answer potential client questions, follow-up call questions, and respond on time to client requests for proposals.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Existing relationships, database, and connections with Contractors, Consultants, and Developers in Riyadh and other Regions of KSA.
- Minimum 3 years' prior industry-related business development experience
- Knowledgeable of how the fit-out, interior design, playground, furniture, flooring, and lighting industry operates, from receiving a brief to the final execution.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented, work with minimum direction and find solutions to obstacles and challenges.
- A self-motivated, proactive, and multitasker while maintaining the quality of service and delivery.
- Familiarity with CRM and other software, latest trends, technologies, and methodologies.
- Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized.
- The candidate must have a valid Driving License with their own car.
Package: Upto SAR 20,000/- + Incentives