· Plans, develops and implements security plans, security programs such as emergency response and crisis management, physical security, information protection, incident management, etc.
· Develops & enforces robust information security policies, procedures, controls and standards that address people, process and technology.
· Designs and oversees implementation and documentation of the security procedures related to the information systems against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure.
· Monitors user access versus security policies and ensures adherence.
· Maintains the highest standard of confidentiality and general data security protection.
· Reviews current security policies and periodically improves security policies and procedures related to information systems.
· Ensures conducting regular checks to protect and avoid data corruption and identity theft by setting privacy rules.
· Establishes standards for access controls, audit trails, event reporting, encryption and integrity controls.
· Ensures adherence of all security matters in line with the compliance measures as well assesses information security risks periodically.
· Monitors and audits compliance to information security policies and procedures and regulates access to safeguard information.
· Ensures compliance with periodic internal/external security audits.
· Reviews audit on functionality and gap analyses with regards to compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements.
· Oversees on-going security monitoring of organization information systems.
· Recommends new information security technologies and counter-measures against threats to information or privacy.
· Ensures implementation of international standards such as COBIT/ISO/PCI.
· Responsible for maintaining security of company’s information, and contributes/participates in establishing of the ISO27001 certification.
· Adheres to compliance by following the established policies and procedures for the department.
· Ensures compliance of SAMA’s Cyber Security Framework.
BIDAYA Home Finance has been launched as a national real estate finance company for Saudi Arabia in 2015. Headquartered in Riyadh, BIDAYA is licensed under the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA), and offers professional and reliable sharia’a compliant financial solutions to both customers and part ...Read More