We are looking Administrative Coordinators (Saudi National Only) are responsible for assisting in company's administration & PRO work.
He is responsible for resolving Administrative problems, providing office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies; monitoring administrative projects; maintaining suggestion program.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
· Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and coaching.
· Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions
· Provides information by answering questions and requests.
· Taking care of GOSI, Labor Office, Muqeem & help company for Insurance.
· Determine the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies.
· Prepare and maintain reports on a weekly basis for the tasks completed or in progress.
· Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions this includes communicating with the Client the arrival and deployment of the newly arrived worker.
· Adhere to Labor laws, rules and regulations
· Adhere to personal data privacy regulations
· Manage daily administrative tasks
Organizational Astuteness, Managing Processes, Process Improvement, Reporting Skills, Change Management, Coaching, Client Relationships, Supports Innovation, Developing Standards, Hiring, Administrative Writing Skills.