We are looking for experienced, flexible, proactive software engineers to help us scale our platforms using the latest technologies that best serve our needs.
You can check our stack here.
What working at WUZZUF looks like
We - the Product Team at Basharsoft - are a team of 40 techies (Product Managers, AI specialists, Data Scientists, UI / UX Designers, Front-end & Back-end engineers), all working together to deliver the best experience for our users using cutting-edge technologies and tools.
What you will do
- Take part in designing, building and maintaining our highly complex and large platforms serving thousands of users every day.
- Tackle new challenges in different system areas (architecture, access control, data handling, caching, performance tuning).
- Contribute to backend team roadmap and follow up on its progress.
- Take ownership of New Features and Modules: study it, split it into tasks and may work on it along with other teammates.
- Perform code review for other team members.
- Mentor and guide junior and mid-level engineers.
- Competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working.
- Flexible holidays.
- Discounted transportation subscription.
- A budget for learning.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field is preferred.
- 4+ Years Professional Experience in Web Development.
- Deep knowledge of PHP, and wide experience with one of these frameworks: Laravel, Symfony.
- Demonstrable knowledge of different Architectural styles, SOLID principles, and common Design Patterns.
- Experience with Distributed architectures, MicroServices, and Queuing Systems is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience with Restful APIs.
- Experience in writing clean reusable code.
- Experience with MySQL DBs, NoSQL is a plus.
- Strong Experience with Git.
- Experience with unit, integration and functional testing is a plus.
- Familiarity with Linux, container management (Docker), CI/CD & AWS Management.