CFO Job Description Template
We are looking to hire a CFO to lead the company from a financial perspective. You will work alongside other team members and take ownership of all company fiscal and regulatory matters. To do well in this role you should have experience as a CFO in a company with complex financials . the incumbent will have an exceptional Manufacturing / Engineering and Commercial background of multiple product lines / business segments honed within a Listed environment
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
· Directs the execution of all accounting activities to ensure that all financial transactions and fixed assets are accurately registered to the general ledger according to international accounting standards and ensures that financial information is made available in an accurate and timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, (CPA, CMA, ACCA or CA) is a must.
- At least 20 Years of Experience in a senior management position.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Experience with budget management, and cash flow.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate