Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2007 and new 2013.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET ,T-SQL, XLM. Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQLdata is desired
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.