As an Assistant Buyer you will understand the specifications and style details of specific market requirements and cultural preferences and act as a bridge between designers and suppliers.
* Developing excellent relationships with suppliers and managing stock distribution throughout the market
* Defining and maintaining a buying strategy which matches customer profile, market requirements and the direction of the business. Influence and persuade peers on the direction of the buying strategy.
* Coaching, supporting and guiding Buyers and Merchandisers, assisting in formal team training of and overall assessment of individual performance and training needs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
We are looking for MALE candidates for this role.
You will have/be:
* Concern for business efficiency
* Customer understanding
* Analytical thinking
* Thoroughness and attention to detail.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 75 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company o ...Read More