As an Assistant Buyer you will understand the specifications and style details of specific market requirements and cultural preferences and act as a bridge between designers and suppliers.
* Developing excellent relationships with suppliers and managing stock distribution throughout the market
* Defining and maintaining a buying strategy which matches customer profile, market requirements and the direction of the business. Influence and persuade peers on the direction of the buying strategy.
* Coaching, supporting and guiding Buyers and Merchandisers, assisting in formal team training of and overall assessment of individual performance and training needs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
We are looking for MALE candidates for this role.
You will have/be:
* Concern for business efficiency
* Customer understanding
* Analytical thinking
* Thoroughness and attention to detail.
About the brand: Boots has been catering for healthcare and beauty needs for over 160 years. With a mission to help customers' look and feel better than they ever thought possible, Boots stores offer a fantastic range of products and services. Boots pharmacies have earned a reputation for providing customers with excellent, trustworthy, healthcare advice through the team of highly qualified, professional pharmacists. In addition to this, the store staff provide a friendly and helpful service to customers looking for expert skincare advice, the latest cosmetics, essentials for babies and children and even indulgent hair care treats.
About us: Alshaya International Trading Co., one of the world's leading retail franchise companies, operates over 40 of the world's most recognized retail brands in KSA including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, Victoria's Secret, The Cheesecake Factory, Boots, M.A.C and Pottery Barn. With over 800 stores, we are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to join our team.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 75 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company o ...Read More