1. Develop Proposal from concept to delivery to customer.
2. Assess financial projections and business plan of the company.
3. Regularly & pro-actively visit key customers and prospect in order to maintain a high level of customer needs.
4. Generate accurate data from ratio analysis, trends, cash flow, income statements and balance sheet based on the suggestion proffered by clients.
5. Liaise with any program gendered towards business development by the organization in provision of market plans, business evaluation and financial preform.
6. Get involved in all projects of the company for the accomplishments of company’s strategies and goals.
7. Get involved in meeting involving business technical team of the company.
8. Make prompt report to the director & VP-BD regarding department activities and achievement weekly, monthly and yearly.
9. Analyst tenders from a point of cost, technical data, terms, condition and risk to meet the requirements of the tender from receiving to submission on time to customer.
10. Seek potential opportunities and maintain a strong pipeline of new sales opportunities and pursues the most profitable and attractive opportunities.
11. Meets with current and anticipated clients on regular basis in order to manage and maintain the relationships between Alsalam and those clients.
12. Creates new business leads, manages and follows up on the preparation of the related
documents and proposals and negotiating with clients in terms of technical factors, pricing, and payment schedule.
13. Analyzes sales statistics to direct sales forecasting activities.
14. Resolves and follows up on customer complaints relevant to tenders and proposal.
15. Represent Alsalam at local and external trade association meeting and other official business events.
16. Proposes market feedback with respect to the adopted pricing policy, compares Alsalam prices to the competitor’s and recommend the appropriate preventive / corrective actions.
17. Analyst the market and develop marketing study analysis to all competitors in the industry.
18. Analyst the new business opportunities and / or capabilities.
19. Estimates costs and prepares proposal in coordination with all related internal department
20. Participate on assessing new areas / capabilities.
21. Secures the opportunities by meeting the customer, analyzing their need and providing a customized solution for them.
22. Arranges the customer’s visit to company’s facilities.
23. Monitoring the competitors sales performance in the common markets, assessing the related effect on Alsalam sales plans, and recommend the appropriate preventive / corrective action (s).
24. Executing sales reporting activities with the aim of maintaining a reliable sales database that is used by the management to make effective decisions.
25. Proposing plans and programs that strive to develop activities of Business Development Department.
26. Negotiating the proposal with customers to gain the customers agreement.
27. Performing new business project analysis based on business case approach of various projects within Alsalam strategy and visions.
28. Conducts research and analysis as directed by the immediate supervisor.
29. Carry on any other assignment directed by his immediate supervisor.
When it comes to aircraft maintenance, modification and technical support in the Middle East, Alsalam Aircraft Company is the pioneer in the industry. We offer comprehensive services for commercial, corporate, VIP, and military customers worldwide. Our expertise covers Civil Aircraft Maintenance, ...
When it comes to aircraft maintenance, modification and technical support in the Middle East, Alsalam Aircraft Company is the pioneer in the industry. We offer comprehensive services for commercial, corporate, VIP, and military customers worldwide. Our expertise covers Civil Aircraft Maintenance, ...Read More