· To carry out the Avionic/Electrical requirements of the 500FH maintenance schedule, Modification Embodiment and unscheduled maintenance, STOs and Sis on Typhoon aircraft.
· May be required to work outside normal trade boundary. Such working is subject to the requirements of the SMU Quality System.
· May be required to provide support to the RSAF Typhoon operations away from SMU.JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Aircraft Maintenance
· Carries out scheduled Avionic/Electrical maintenance on RSAF Typhoon aircraft as detailed in the relevant 500FH maintenance schedules. Modification Embodiment, unscheduled maintenance, STOs and Sis. This work includes but is not limited to: component removal/refit, cleaning of components, inspection of component, wiring (including databus and fibre optic) rectification/replacement tasks, pitot/static testing and pipe repair/replacement, bonding testing, adjustment, systems testing, fault diagnosis and general aircraft handling.
· Is responsible for the quality and completeness of the work he carries out, or signs for as having been carried out, on an aircraft or aircraft component.
· Provides estimated hours for non-scheduled tasks.
· Works within the requirements of the SMU Quality System and RSAF Technical Orders.
· Completes SMU forms, appropriate aircraft forms, records and maintenance documentation.
· Ensures maximum effort is made to safeguard the programme timescales in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
· Provides on the job (OJT) and theory training.
· Deputises, when required, for the Team supervisor.
2. Training and Certification
· Ensures his authorisations are current for the task in hand.
· Highlight to his immediate supervisor or SMU Training Co-originator areas of his or others inexperience or training requirements needed to complete his or their daily tasks.
3. Quality Assurance and Control
Complies with the requirements of the SMU Quality System and RSAF Technical Orders and publications.
4. Health and Safety
Ensures Health and Safety / Duty of Care policies contained in the SMU Health & Safety Policy manual are fully understood and adhered to.
· Completion of a recognised aircraft engineering trade apprenticeship.
· Qualified to NVQ/C&G Level 3 in Aircraft Maintenance or equivalent.
Experience & Skills
· Minimum of 4 years’ experience in maintenance activities on military fast jet aircraft
· Current UK/ Saudi Driving Licence.Desirable
· Ability to interpret engineering drawings and wiring data manual.
· Experience in aircraft wiring, databus and fibre optic repair techniques.
· Experience of RSAF documentation and procedures.
· Familiarity with PC use and Microsoft Office suite.
When it comes to aircraft maintenance, modification and technical support in the Middle East, Alsalam Aircraft Company is the pioneer in the industry. We offer comprehensive services for commercial, corporate, VIP, and military customers worldwide. Our expertise covers Civil Aircraft Maintenance, ...
When it comes to aircraft maintenance, modification and technical support in the Middle East, Alsalam Aircraft Company is the pioneer in the industry. We offer comprehensive services for commercial, corporate, VIP, and military customers worldwide. Our expertise covers Civil Aircraft Maintenance, ...Read More