Performs a variety of tasks to support program environmental control system modifications. Aircraft Environmental Control Specialist has the responsibility of removing, replacing, modifying, and maintaining the environmental control systems of an airplane. Performs inspections, testing, troubleshooting, correct identified deliverable discrepancies, review of program policies and procedures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for maintaining accurate time accounting of work performed in real-time. Report any time discrepancies to supervisors.
2. Troubleshooting the environmental control systems of the aircraft. You would have to repair, remove, modify and install wiring, tubes, and ducts as per the requirements..
3. Assembling, modify, and route ducts, tubes, and wires on the aircraft.
4. Demonstrates effective maintenance, troubleshooting skills, and repairs using trade related standard tools and test equipment.
5. Follows safety standards, practices and techniques..
6. Identifies and initiates the documentation of nonconforming material, tools, parts, or work accomplished.
7. Attends program initiated training, until management deems individual qualified to enter production. Will be routed through program retaining training program as required.
8. Maintains a clean work area and adheres strictly to program policies and procedures and the lean 5S methodology.
9. Performs other duties and projects assigned by Production Managers.
10. Maintains effective working relationship with other employees.
11. Reports any and all potential safety hazards, incidents, accidents, and other program concerns to supervisor.
12. Wears program identified personal protective equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS / LICENSES
- Must have graduated high school or equivalent.
- Completion of formal technical schools a plus.
- Minimum seven (7) years on-aircraft environmental control maintenance experience.
- Fixed wing aircraft experience, commercial aircraft a plus.
When it comes to aircraft maintenance, modification and technical support in the Middle East, Alsalam Aircraft Company is the pioneer in the industry. We offer comprehensive services for commercial, corporate, VIP, and military customers worldwide. Our expertise covers Civil Aircraft Maintenance, ...
When it comes to aircraft maintenance, modification and technical support in the Middle East, Alsalam Aircraft Company is the pioneer in the industry. We offer comprehensive services for commercial, corporate, VIP, and military customers worldwide. Our expertise covers Civil Aircraft Maintenance, ...Read More