• Event Coordinatorprimary role is being the custodian of all internal / external communications and media/public relations activity.
• Meet with sponsors and organizing committees to plan scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets, or to review administrative procedures and event progress.
• Receive and convert incoming inquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue.
• Create communication & media plans and implement communication activities
• Track and analyze their performance while ensuring that the overall branding and strategic objectives of the Group are met.
• Uphold and promote Communications and Group Vision and Mission statements. Responsible for the corporate communications’ strategic planning, internal / external communications (proactive and reactive), corporate reporting, media relations and crisis communications
• As event coordinator, will be responsible for prospect-facing events of the company.
• This role will work closely with Deputy Manager to drive and measure results against established strategic objectives, timelines and financial goals.
• The Event Coordinator should thrive under pressure, like to travel, be able to handle multiple projects and have a passion for event production and logistics. Other task as maybe assigned by the immediate superior
• Coordinate and develop marketing collateral.
• Coordinate with different divisions on their marketing needs.
• Coordinate the design and materials for print advertising and marketing.
• Collate information and compile reports for presentations.
• Administer documents, filing system, organization of marketing related documents. Assist with marketing and publicity activities and events as directed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Strong computer skills: internet, email, MS Word, MS Excel Projecting stock levels
· Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
· Proven ability to handle confidential information
· Degree holder in Communication/Marketing or Business
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Fluent ( Arabic – English )
· years previous experience in a similar role in Golf Area
· Understanding of budgeting and financial management
· Ability to write a business letter, an article, and a press release.
· Strong network of B2B, national business and trade media contacts