We are looking for an experienced Legal Consultant to be part of our Jeddah Team.
Main Requirements to be qualified for an interview:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (Master's Degree is preferable).
- 10+ years of practical experience in relation to KSA Regulation.
- Experience in Commercial, Corporate, and Sharia law is a must.
- Additional qualification and specialization in the area of banking, financial services, capital markets, competition law, real estate, would be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both Arabic and English language is a must.
- Strong personal communication skills, capable of dealing with a wide range of people.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Sharp, strategic thinker with the ability to adapt to a variety of internal and external scenarios and contexts.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Appropriate numerical and computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft products.