· Accountable for the achievement of his territory sales volume/value by category.
· Achieve distribution of current SKU range and innovations.
· Collect all receivables related to assigned accounts on a timely manner.
· Implement sales fundamentals in the market
· Ensure agreed visibility and other elements in the customer’s contract are being executed.
· Develop a strong relationship with the clients.
· Insure implementation of agreed promo plans on ground effectively and efficiently
· Conduct daily field visits and prepare orders while insuring on shelf availability
· Ensure shelf and warehouse stocks are correctly audited as per the company policy.
· Report in market activities like executed activities, initiatives taken, competitors activities, new launches, customers plans, in market trends, etc…
· Ensure collection is done and support finance team in customers reconciliation
· Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms.
· Direct & follow up with merchandisers on their daily route plan ensure planograms/brand guidelines are being followed
· Resolve any issues in market with customers
· Open new customer accounts.