Responsible of the daily management, administration and operations of the outlets to provide high quality service, maximizes profits and market share.
Maintaining the highest standard of quality as they relate to presentation, supervision of service in the outlet.
Maintaining a strong and efficient team while creating loyal and trustworthy staff who take pride in their work, thereby providing the highest level of service possible.
Be a role model for the employees by providing sound advice, guidance and moral building. Assist and follow up tasks as assigned by the management as deem appropriate.
Create, innovate and execute potential and beneficial solutions/ideas to enhance the working environment to produce higher results.
• Achievement of annual F&B budget, expense budget and staffing guide, and work towards the achievement of set and approved budgets and maximize profits
• Execution all actions according to marketing plan
• Communication of budgets and targets to direct reports and staff
• Ensuring that all accounting matters including the handling of cash, cash floats is followed according to the set guidelines
• Constantly find ways to further increase revenues without sacrificing pre-determined standards.Leadership
• Providing direct reports and staffing with solid leadership including motivating, supporting, training and conduct their probationary and annual appraisal
• Communication with direct reports and staffing through one on one meetings and group meetings
• Active involvement in the day to day running of the business including the coverage of shifts
• Maintaining a good level of staff morale and satisfaction by recognize great performance
• Must be familiarized with all La Centrale policies and procedures in reference to training, safety and security.
• Help in Interview newly hired staff
• Induction training of new staff for the operation according to the set standards
• Planning of weekly schedules according to set budgets and business levels
• Monitoring of staff sickness, absences and lateness ensuring that that the company's procedures are followed• Ensuring the highest quality product served.
• Disciplining of staff for failure to meet company procedure and manage up potential problems to the Operations Director/Founder
• Conduct staff appraisals and discipline.
• Ensuring that staff is taking their breaks operations
• Assuring the timely and complete set up in accordance with the pre-determined policies and procedures in the restaurant.
• Inspects outlet thoroughly to ensure cleanliness of operating equipment, fixtures and furniture’s and so forth are up to standard.
• Ensuring that the outlet runs smoothly in accordance to the set standards
• Ensuring that the outlet area is well maintained in every aspect
• Ensuring that all standards are followed at all times including appearance of staff
• Having a full and in-depth knowledge of the outlet, retail and it’s offering
• Assisting in handling of all guests complaints through thorough investigation to avoid reoccurrence
• Constantly talk to customers to ensure 100 % satisfaction.
• Identifying ways to improve overall service delivery
• Follow standard procedure in weekly ordering process to avoid shortage of items
• Completing of all daily, weekly and monthly paperwork
• Constantly review average checks, transaction and sales figure with staffs in order to improve productivity and efficiency.
• Be aware of restaurant customer mix, and make recommendation to management for competitive analysis and budgeting purposes
• Coordinate with Operations Director for any special promotion and ensure staff is aware of it to ensure that up selling is exercised.
• Identify top performers and bottom performers.Key Performance Indicators
• Achievement of budgeted revenues and profits
• Achievement of planned marketing activities
• Reduction of customer complaints over previous year
• Achievement of set targets for staff turnover