The Senior Analyst is responsible for supporting the Business Valuation Manager and Business Research Manager in evaluating business opportunities, developing the corresponding feasibility studies, providing recommendations and estimating their capital requirements.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Business Valuation Manager in evaluating business opportunities, by working closely with cross-functional teams on market and demand studies, competitor analysis and market entry strategies, financial evaluation and budget, due diligence, and other deliverables as necessary; upon which to build sound investment decisions.
- Assist the Business Valuation Manager in assessing whether an investment opportunity is in line with Al-Rajhi Investment Company’s investment strategy and criteria.
- Assist the Business Research Manager in evaluating the activities and performance of any partnerships established with third parties (property developers / operators) on investments (hotels, commercial space, etc.); and generate the related periodic and ad-hoc reports as instructed by the Investment Director.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to acquire or complement assessment data and reports as instructed by the Investment Director; to ensure that the Investment function remains well informed in anticipation of any investment opportunity evaluation study, and in immediate support of any related recommendations.
- Assist in consolidating studies and reports on possible risk scenarios, and on proposed recommendations for risk mitigations for the Respective Manager and the Investment Director to evaluate.