In support of the NKAM, Aligning with a team of people to execute/implement channel and customer strategy at customer HO level, In line with the expected standards and result requirements, Meeting sales targets and other KPI’s as assigned to the role.
- Negotiate/ Assist NKAM in negotiations for securing annual BDA contract or other contract agreement (Regional Customers ONLY).
- Ensuring that contracted space, location and flow is maintained to the required standard.
- Achievement through people, targeted sales, coverage, strike rate and other objectives/KPI’s as communicated by NKAM.
- Manage and apply the assigned people resources – TMS’s and Merchandisers, (consistentwith achieving the required sales targets and other KPI’s).
- Consistent implementation and monitoring of adherence to planograms for all customers, all categories.
- Day-to-day customer management – new product listings, agreeing promotion plan customer support, pricing issues and general customer service needs.
- Objectively conduct performance reviews of his direct reports using the performance indicators from the TMS Jon Description document as the measure/corrective action followthrough as per aligned timings and standards.
- Provide continuous coaching to the team / members as required.
- Proactively identify any incremental sales opportunities and align with NKAM implementation plan, timings and costs (if any).
- Critical skills/competencies.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Ability to communicate to people positively.
- Basic understanding of the elements of category management.
- Positive attitude with common sense approach.
- Confident communicator.
- Good appearance.
- Well-mannered out-going personality.
- Basic MS Excel, Power Point, MS Word.
- Great people skills.
- Effective presentation & communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Age between 20’s and early 30’s.
- Valid KSA driving license.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Arabic an advantage
- High pressured, results-oriented, dynamic, region-based role, with responsibility for indirect reports, sales target and any other targets/KPI’s assigned to the role.
- Working hours as per company policy, with an understanding that a large degree of flexibility is required, therefore actual hours worked are those which meet the needs of the business.
- At least 80% of time in the market, providing motivation, coaching, direction and follow-up as required.