· Supervise the warehouse operation on a daily basis (receiving, replenishment, picking…etc. to ensure the proper maintenance of inventory, as well as control damage and product expiry.
· Control and track the warehouse’s budget, by reviewing expenditure reports in order to ensure that expenses are within the limits of the approved budget and optimize expenses where possible.
· Oversee maintenance by inspecting the warehouse and equipment to issue maintenance requests, follow up on maintenance to ensure that maintenance has been satisfactorily conducted.
· Monitor the perishable materials (packing material) usage by monitoring the usage and stock in order to be able to plan the monthly consumption, as well as control monthly damage.
· Coordinate with internal customer service regarding the seeding of new pharmacies, distribution of new items, promotions, closed stores…etc. to ensure the proper handling of each case to ensure customer satisfaction as well as ensure the benefit of Nahdi, as well as coordinate with shipping team to ensure efficient, accurate and timely dispatch of orders.
· Investigate customer related issues and solve them on a timely manner by conducting root cause analyses and resolving them in order to ensure customer satisfaction,
· Monitor the work environment to ensure that health and safety related policies and procedures are properly implemented, and that tools and equipment are being properly used in order to ensure compliance to Nahdi’s health and safety regulations, SFDA, and ISO requirements as well as minimize workplace accidents and equipment breakdowns.
· Manage the performance of the assigned team through monitoring the KPIs achievement, coaching, following up any obstacles, provide performance feedback and conversations, coaching…etc to ensure the achievement of the set objectives.
Employee’s duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
ppFrom modest beginning 33 years ago, Nahdi Medical Company has grown dramatically to become the largest retail pharmacy chain in the Middle East and North Africa. Starting with two small pharmacies in Jeddah was the foundation for what has since become a nation-wide network of more than 1100 branch ...Read More