· Supervise, coordinate and provide oversight over the day-to-day operations of the team of IT Call Center Analysts ensuring excellent guest experience and agreed service level agreements are met.
· Monitor key performance measures in Real Time, including call volume, abandoned calls and hold time to meet guest service expectations and maintain efficient call center operations.
· Responsible for managing technician workload through the service management process, monitoring ticket queues and respond timely to new tickets. Track outstanding tickets and need to be able to prioritize tasks based on urgency and scope of impact.
· Responsibility for the end-to-end ownership for Service Request and Incident as part of service delivery team.
· Interface with the 2nd or 3rd level groups to ensure priorities are set and the correct information flows.
· Ensures the coordination of major/ severe incidents as a Severe Incident Coordinator ensuring everyone is engaged in collaborative communications and contribution to resolve the incident and shorten the disruption to the business.
· Ensures that all Call center provided services, workflow, and processes are meeting the ITIL Standards.
· Ensures Service Management and Problem management are as per ITIL standards and best practices.
· Maintain quality customer service by supervising the tasks and responsibilities of all assigned staff of the Customer Service Department.
· Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
· Demonstrates a commitment to customer service anticipates, meets and exceeds expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively making guest satisfaction a priority.
· Oversee scheduling to ensure proper call center coverage during hours of operation; modify schedules as needed based on service level demands.
· Keep current on new developments in areas of responsibility and makes necessary policy and process change recommendations to Management
· Seek opportunities for automation and submit necessary requirements to management
· Ensures that agents are appropriately trained, are following correct procedures, and maintaining a high degree of quality.
· Continually updates and enhance the Departments related documents, (Service catalog, Knowledge Base, and SOPs) .
· Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Implement continual process improvement, guest’s satisfaction commitment and efficiencies
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
From modest beginning 33 years ago, Nahdi Medical Company has grown dramatically to become the largest retail pharmacy chain in the Middle East and North Africa. Starting with two small pharmacies in Jeddah was the foundation for what has since become a nation-wide network of more than 1100 branc ...
From modest beginning 33 years ago, Nahdi Medical Company has grown dramatically to become the largest retail pharmacy chain in the Middle East and North Africa. Starting with two small pharmacies in Jeddah was the foundation for what has since become a nation-wide network of more than 1100 branc ...Read More