· Assess best in class Business Intelligence Modules through developing proof of concept exercises and recommendations necessary for selecting the most suitable and best fit B.I. solution compatible with business requirements and aligned with IT Strategies.
· Implement the selected business intelligence module by developing the physical, business and presentation layers in order to enable the design of dashboards and analytical areas
· Develop Geographical Information System (GIS) with Geographic & Socio-Economic Insights to support Network Development team for best locations’ selection and enhance operations performance.
Documentation & Reporting:
· Create and maintain technical documentation, user support materials and deliver training (user/ super user) by documenting system steps and preparing bespoke training documentation in order to transfer knowledge and build capability
· Support business with critical ad-hoc reporting and analysis by gathering reporting and analysis requirements, understand the underlying business processes, designing, developing and providing reports and analysis in order to ensure the models provided meet the requirements.
Security & Confidentiality:
· Ensure data security and confidentiality at various level (dashboard level, model and data levels) and manage user access by mapping business requirements with business intelligence authority matrix and coordinate with data management team to ensure secure access channels
Customer Survey System:
· Manage the Customer Survey System (CSS) through gathering the needs, design and deploy the surveys and questionnaires for the internal usage in order to provide the required analysis to Nahdi departments.
· Update processes and procedures, develop supporting documentation as per the departments procedures
· Contribute in the Information Technology (IT) and corporate projects aligned with standard project management processes, tools and methodology to ensure completion of deliverables and adherence to timelines & resources plan.
· Manage the communication & Data Exchange with Market Data Providers according to the contractual agreements and business needs and integration of the received Market Data with Nahdi Data in order to provide Business with Market Data Insights & analytics.
· Select & Develop the proper Business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as per best practice & Standard benchmarks enabling them to measure & track operations and departmental performance.
· Develop the Business Analytics Eco-Systems & selected KPIs Reports & Dashboards inside Business Intelligence Modules through utilizing Data Mining tools and proper visualization reporting Dashboards to support different departments for Operational Processes Optimization and Performance Management.
Employee’s duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Main Technical Skills:
ppFrom modest beginning 33 years ago, Nahdi Medical Company has grown dramatically to become the largest retail pharmacy chain in the Middle East and North Africa. Starting with two small pharmacies in Jeddah was the foundation for what has since become a nation-wide network of more than 1100 branch ...Read More