As a Salesman you will be entitled with following responsibilities.
1. Market Visits
- Study business directories and advertisements to select potential customers.
- Make visiting appointments.
- Introduce Al Foadia Group products.
2. Customer Calls
- Receive calls.
- Negotiate issues.
- Receive requirements.
- Inform Sales and Marketing Manager for approval/Go ahead.
- Prepare quotation.
- Submit to customer and follow-up to ensure order.
3. Orders Received
- Receive purchase order.
- Forward to Sales and Marketing Manager for authorization.
- Follow-up to ensure delivery deadline is met.
- Receive information from Storekeeper.
- Sign delivery note and receive copy from storekeeper.
- Deliver material.
- Receive customer signature on delivery note and forward to storekeeper.
- Receive invoice from storekeeper and ensure copy of delivery note is attached.
- Forward to customer.
- Follow-up to receive payment.
- Hand over payment to cashier.
6. Verification of Samples by Customers
- Receive samples from suppliers.
- Discuss with Trading Manager.
- Receive feed back/sample and show to customer.