The Evaluation and Research Specialist will assist the Museum Team and serves all Museum Programs in Evaluation and Research. Will also work closely with the Center’s Evaluation and Research Division in compiling the short term and long term evaluation. The Evaluation and Research Coordinator will work hand to hand with Museum Educators in developing Programs Evaluation tools and plans.
Duties are varied, but typical job functions include (but are not limited to):
· Manage planning, scheduling and data collection (both quantitative and qualitative) of all Museum evaluation and research projects.
· Develop data collection tools.
· Maintain supplies, resources, and tools needed to support data collection projects and staff.
· Edit and design reports in both academic and practitioner formats.
· Serve as a positive and constructively critical thought partner with team members on program design, development and analysis.
· MA in Research, Evaluation and Measurement or Education with Evaluation concentration or experience.
· Enthusiastic and keen passion for education, arts, and culture.
· Excellent team player and leader.
· Excellent communication skills and flexible.
Minimum of five years of experience in the field of Evaluation and Research.