· Conduct guided tours to tour groups ranging in size from 5-30 people to a variety of audiences such, students, adults, families, VIP and visitors with special needs.
· Understand programs and exhibits of the different components and think outside the box to develop tours.
· Ensure safety and well-being of museum guests while they are visiting the museum.
· Provide a high level of customer service by engaging guests, resolving problems, answering questions, and referring tougher problems to the supervisor as necessary to ensure a pleasant experience.
· Undertake such other duties as needed.
· Maintain professional conduct at all time.