ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
▪ General support of accounting and administrative functions.
▪ Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
▪ Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
▪ Prepare and record daily deposits.
▪ Prepare client invoices and Statement of Accounts.
▪ Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
▪ Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
▪ Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
▪ Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
▪ Complies with international and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
▪ Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
▪ Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or any related field.
2. Self-motivated and able to manage multiple assignments
3. Understands AFNAM’s business functions and core processes. Exhibits a strong bias for action with a results-orientation.
4. Drives self and others