JOB TITLE - Financial Controller / Director of Finance
DEPARTMENT - Finance & Accounting
REPORTS TO - General Manager / Regional Financial Controller
I am looking for a Director of Finance for one of our biggest hospitality client in Jeddah,Saudi Arabia. The overall scope of this role is to safeguard the assets and financial resources and ensure that these are utilized to maximize operating results.
- Responsible for supporting, mentoring and developing the finance staff.
- Responsible for developing the annual business plan together with the General Manager and Executive Committee.
- Responsible for conducting monthly P&L meetings.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling all revenues and expenses and making the corresponding recommendations when needed.
- Responsible for reviewing the cash position in order to optimize the use of funds.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting the quarterly self assessment report.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting an accurate monthly forecast.
- Responsible for reviewing and signing the Balance Sheet reconciliations monthly.
- Responsible for ensuring the preparation of the accurate and timely monthly financial report.
- Responsible for being the contact for the auditors and act upon recommendations in the audit report.
- Responsible for continuously searching for new business opportunities.
- Responsible for the control environment.
- Responsible for keeping and safeguarding all contracts, lease agreements, licenses, insurance policies and all legal and financial documents.
- Responsible for maintaining good relationships with the owners/representatives as well as external partners.
- Responsible for communicating with the General Manager on any discrepancies or other potential problems.