The role is to manage all warehouses across KSA. The candidate should have WMS & FMCG experience, excellent communication skills and managing multiple warehouses and team of warehouse supervisors with good systems is a must.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Production, sales and procurement to coordinate and full fill the consumption of material and help to run smoothly the organization with Low Inventory Cost.
- Manage warehouse effectively with optimum stocks of materials to fulfill the requirements and reorder the quantities to maintain the adequate stock Materials.
- Coordinate with Procurement Department, Suppliers, Transport, QA/QC and other liaison Departments.
- Ensure the Materials are delivered from Supplier within Lead time with good Quality as per Specification.
- Arrange the transfer of Assets & materials to other site and Projects as Required with Proper Documentation.
- Created Resource Code/ item codes for materials as per requirement of ERP system.
- Assign item code and asset code to each inventory item to facilitate identification and movement.
- Collect monthly Physical inventory report from all sites and review the status of stock and compare with System Stock Report to avoid Stock Variance and close Past Month Transactions.
- Managing warehouses network including Raw Material, packing material, Finished Goods SKU's.
- Applying Cost Code for each receiving and issuing of items under different Utility and scope of Work.
- Visiting to the all sites to analyze the warehouse working procedure and keep them problems free.
- Manage Materials Master Record and Other Transaction in inventory System software.
- Control Warehouse Staffs Responsibility and their Working Procedure as per Warehouse Management System and Company Procedure.
- Arrange Training and Monthly Meeting with Warehouse Personnel for the growth of department and organization.
- Minimum 8 years’ Experience in Warehouse
- Multiple Warehouse management
- Have knowledge of Expiry and Short Shelf Life items ( FMCG )
- Have knowledge of WMS - Warehouse Management Software (ERP preferred)