If you hire me, it will be a great platform to showcase my skills for relevant goal that I can set up in line with the company vision, mission and objectives. I ensure to complete them within stipulated time.
I have various work experiences in Saudi Arabia and Philippines from esteemed organizations that are engaged in financial consulting firm, medical and training, telecommunication, educational, insurance, and business enterprise respectively. These opportunities have helped me to enhance my professional skills and personality traits within the aspect of general administrative support, executive assistance, customer care, office management, procurement and document controller jobs, writing correspondence, preparing business proposals, organizing and report preparation. I am taking over any given responsibilities and handling each role with professionalism as I am particularly reporting to the PPED rank (Principal Partners and Executive Directors).
I am a hard working person. The key word in my professional career is reliability so that high accuracy and precision in the job execution characterize the kind of work performance that I do each day in the office. I live by the maxim that says, Work first, fun later. Another guiding principle of my life is No pain, no gain. This is why I believe that having the will to work hard is realizing that only hard work can bring success. Since I practice accuracy and reliability, I am always focused on the details where my objective is to deliver quality work all the time. Also, as a mixed blood (Puerto Rican amp Filipino), I have a way with people of different race, culture, personality, and working professional rankings.
I have attended several service oriented seminars and training related to handling customer complaints, value enhancement and interpersonal efficiency and striving for excellence.
My basic skills include HTTP, budgeting, procurement, PDF, policies, operations and administrations.
Grateful if I can receive an invite for a job interview at the time you are most convenient.
Thanks and kind regards,
Renato Y. Vergara
Candidate - Mobile 0569968708 / 0542158463
1. Prepares and makes changes in any presentations and business proposals as required
2. Manages filing system by daily storekeeping of incoming and outgoing classified documents
3. Performs procurement jobs by identifying and evaluating suppliers, arranging for transportation of purchased goods, monitoring use of office materials and ensuring quality record keeping
4. Maintains the client database by creating and editing related tasks as required by either partners or directors
5. Generates statistical information in the form of reports called “Personal sales and pipeline full data extract
6. Organizes internal and external appointments, meetings and conference calls
7. Manages and updates partners’ diary and working calendar entries of partners
8. Attends meetings to act as a point of contact when required
9. Drafts meeting agendas, prepares minutes of the meeting and follows up on action points with related team members as requested
10. Coordinates travel itineraries and relevant hotel booking
11. Assists with HR events and activities as requested
12. Manages classified information and confidential reports
1. Performed procurement jobs by identifying and evaluating suppliers, arranging for transportation of purchased goods, monitoring use of office and school materials and ensuring quality record keeping
2. Prepared faculty documents, including course materials (syllabi, exams, overheads, handouts, etc.), manuscripts, faculty vitae, presentations, and letters
3. Performed teacher assistant job especially by proctoring during examinations periods and various courses review sessions
4. Served as liaison to students. Receive/distribute student assignments as requested. Assist in orienting/training students, especially graduate assistants, on general school policies and procedures.
5. Provided a time management/diary service for the college dean and director
6. Managed office and school classified information and confidential reports & documents
7. Drafted minutes of the meeting
8. Maintained the college library on a regular basis
1. Provided administrative support for the Office Manager including writing correspondence, scheduling meetings, ordering supplies, and developing necessary communications internally and externally
2. Performed procurement jobs by identifying and evaluating suppliers, arranging for transportation of purchased goods, monitoring use of office and school materials and ensuring quality record keeping
3. Printed-out daily attendance reports
4. Printed-out weekly attendance reports and distribute to employees
5. Performed filing, faxing, typing within the aspect of updating and correcting attendance records, plus all office information as required
6. Managed confidential information appropriately
7. Managed and maintained office supplies monthly requests
8. Backed up Office Manager in attending to customers and employees needs as needed
9. Assisted with employees and customer support in general
10. Drafted minutes of the meeting
11. Provided a time management/diary service for the executive level manager to ensure effective use of time and attendance in all meetings at the appointed times
12. Arranged travel and hotel booking
13. Participated in the administration of international settlement processes for revenue & expense activity