An accomplished sales leader, strategist & results driven professional with 6+ years of proven track record in strategic planning; establishing breakthrough sales and client servicing strategy. Managing range of ventures spanning Sales Management, Marketing, Inventory Control, HR management, and community services.
A team player, who thrives in people-friendly environments, and is armed with the skills to effectively communicate with diverse groups. Seeking a new challenge with a progressive organization where I can utilize my skills, knowledge and experience in a challenging role that allows for advancement and growth.
Core Areas of Expertise:
• Known for achieving excellence in sales operations, exceeding planned goals, sales revenue and productivity as well as successfully handling challenges of constantly changing environment.
• Exercising decision-making authority on inventory management to quickly net huge revenue gains, maximize sales, and deliver sustainable bottom-line profitability.
• Coordinating sales/service enhancements to existing systems/processes and facilitating the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships through innovative sales strategies.
• Propelling sales and business growth through detailed opportunity analysis and keeping abreast of market trends & competitor moves.
• Cold calling to establish a new markets and sales channels.
• Skilled in sales, negotiation, customer service and team management and employee relations, and training and Development.
• Providing HR support to establish best practices in developing policies and procedures and drove their implementation to ensure improved sales productivity and performance.
• Worked in several Burberry stores in London UK – Regent Street, Bond Street, Knightsbridge and Harrods.
• Participated as a speaker in the annual October meeting of all Burberry manages in London UK.
• Localized the processing and shipping of orders placed online through Burberry.com from each store in Saudi Arabia instead of from the centralized facility in London UK.
• As the business unit manager, manage operations of one of the flagship stores of Burberry in the Middle East.
• Provide leadership to the store operations covering all aspects of budgets, achievement of KPIs related to sales, revenue, profits, market share and growth.
• Conduct regular structured reviews of the brand performance, identify opportunities for improvement and execute effective action plans.
• Own employee experience, promoting behaviors aligned to Burberry brand standards and ensuring consistent employee satisfaction with talent retention.
• Monitor all shop floor activities including customer handling ensuring exceptional customer experience to gain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Maintain a luxury ambience in the store by effective implementation of Burberry visual merchandizing standards across the store.
• Engage the store team and foster knowledge and passion for the brand motivating delivery of excellence in performance.
• Reinforce human capital of the store through recruitment, staff development, succession planning, mobility and by establishing a learning culture.
• Manage all aspects of customer relations ensuring optimum utilization of digital assets to enhance customer experience and build long term relationships.
• Implement and enforce all security, health and safety protocols, policies and procedures across the store.
• Monitor sales performance of various product categories and implement action plans to optimize sales of available inventory.