An accomplished and diligent performer with expertise and prowess over eleven years in managing gamut of activities spanning
across the Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Inventory activities. Core strengths in drawing procurement plans, securing
budgetary allocations and exploring domestic as well as various sources of supply on most competitive techno-commercial terms
while developing vendors to build stable supply streams for uninterrupted support to operations.
Deft in negotiating with vendors to supply required materials/services at cost-effective rates, within a specified timeframe. Possesses
skills in identifying and developing alternate sources of procurement for cost reduction. Leveraged skills in managing the
implementation of the best supply chain and key procurement amp alternate sourcing strategies for contingency plans and ensuring that
objectives are aligned with the project, quality, and operational budget requirements.
Unequivocal skills in managing effective supply chain programs and processes to assure continued success in customer satisfaction
expert skills in ascertaining areas of issues amp implementing changes to improve performances. Excellent interpersonal,
communication and consultative skills with the ability to interact with and influence senior people in the company.
▪ Managing supply chain functions & making sure the receiving of the materials in proper way and timely delivery of the
organization's requirement for fulfillment of its products & services in an economical, safe, efficient, and timely manner.
▪ Coordinating with the factory staff about the materials required for the production and monitoring of the materials.
▪ Controlling the flow of stock of raw materials, finished goods, packaging materials, spare parts through a warehouse and prepare
stocks monitoring report.
▪ Overseeing the organizations inventory, warehousing and transportation functions.
▪ Maintaining required administrative files and records about procurement Reconciliations pricing and other vital data.
▪ Managing all data of the logistics, Transfer of RM, FG, creating purchase order, receiving the materials and creating the purchasing
Cost in gk ERP system.
▪ Following up with the Suppliers about the delivery schedule of the materials.
▪ Research & identify the suppliers and requesting the quotes & negotiated with suppliers on the favorable payment terms.
▪ Managing the procurement of the goods with the local/foreign suppliers.
▪ Supervision of Supplier Registration Process to ensure timely execution.
▪ Resolve supply, quality, service, and invoicing issues with the vendors.
▪ Responsible for the accounts payables of all suppliers.
Supply chain Management:
▪ Managed supply chain and warehousing functions and making sure the delivery of the products & services in an economical, safe,
efficient, and timely manner to the customers.
▪ Maintained required administrative files and records about procurement Reconciliations pricing and other vital data.
▪ Managed operations while ensuring optimum inventory levels to achieve maximum cost savings and implementing inventory
control measures to reduce obsolete stock keep tab on slow-moving items and achieve a reduction in inventory management
cost; reducing costs by curtailing inventory-holding expenses and minimizing wastage.
▪ Controlled the flow of stock through a warehouse and prepare stocks monitoring report.
▪ Overseeing the organization's inventory, warehousing, and transportation functions.
▪ Derived successful process and continuous improvements that eliminated deficiencies leading to successful supply chain operations.
Suppliers and Vendors Management
▪ Entrusted with the overall accountability of looking after and analyzing all vendors/suppliers, supply and price options.
▪ Resolved supply, quality, service, and invoicing issues with vendors. Defining, agree and implementing measurable KPIs between both the organization (Supplier& Buyers).
▪ Did Participating in vendor selection programs to ensure that the best vendors are secured.
Accounts Payables & Receivable
▪ Accountable for receivables and payables of all customers and suppliers; managing the preparation of VAT Report (i.e. VAT Paid & VAT Received) and developing the Reconciliation Statement for sales and payments of all customers & suppliers.
▪ Established purchase orders and quotations and sending quotations to clients with the Peach Tree desired prices and establishing invoices against the purchase orders of the clients.
▪ Followed ups payment with the clients as per Payment terms and conditions.
Shouldered with the overall accountability of establishing Daily sales Report Final for all regions (KPK, Punjab, Sindh, and Quetta).
Developed reconciliation Statements for daily sales and daily payments.
Coordinated with the Factory Staff about Delivery Orders and Stock Position.
Accountable for establishing the Daily Stocks Monitoring Report and Payments Tracking Report.
Dealt with Distributors about Stock Position and Payments.
Entrusted with the overall accountability of managing Supply Chain Management and Logistic Management, handling receivables and payables of all Distributors. Established the Detail of Payments of all Distributors daily and coordinated with the Accounts Department about the cash flow.
Carried out the data entries; prepared and ensured all accounting procedures.
Managed Petty Cash and TA/DA payments entered Payroll Entries for all employees and prepared vouchers, cheques and maintained proper voucher files. Controlled operating expenses of AMC Head Office within the estimated budget.
Analyzed the records, including bank reconciliation & cash management.
Formulated monthly bank profit calculation. Managed to resolve Accounting discrepancies and regularities.
Updated head office, project team calendar and leave record.