A highly resourceful, flexible, innovative, and enthusiastic individual who possesses a considerable amount of knowledge regarding administrative and office procedures. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas and is experienced in coordinating, planning and organising a wide range of administrative activities. Well organised and an excellent team player with a proven ability to work proactively in a complex and busy office environment.
• Planning and coordinating procurement such as Sensodyne, Panadol, Otrivin,...etc.
• Making proposals to the stakeholder about buying Strategy, taking into account their objectives and budget.
• Managing supplier through platform by requesting the right
supplier for the right job.
• Managing execution of Mass qty production within unrealistic deadline. Such as GSK Pharmaceuticals event.
• Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Ensuring that majority of projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Coordination between the entire department of creativity,
development, manufacturing and printing material alongside the approval of the account manager.
• Maintain the required distribution and direct customer stock levels.
• Provide the suppliers with necessary information regarding stock levels, stock shelf life and actual sales.
• Maintain accuracy of Items and suppliers database information.
• Prepare regular reports covering stock levels movement, sales forecasts accuracy, stock analysis, and replenishment status.
• Follow up on placing new purchase orders with planners to suppliers on time.
• Arranging Freight and custom clearance for the import shipments.
• Verify accuracy completeness and timeliness of the shipping
requirements and documents with logistics.
• Follow up on customs clearance agent proceedings and ensure that goods are delivering on time.
• Working with regulatory affairs on issues related to SFDA (MNDR, MDIL, AR MADMA).
• Issue import permits ( IBRCS) and arranging clearance request for the shipments.
• Analysis of the shipping cost and demurrages charges that
influence the effect on profitability for sales performance.
• Discuss the optimal shipping mode with logistics and Forwarders to ship by air or sea and giving shipping instruction to move the freight.
• Ensure proper delivery of shipments to the main warehouses.
• Follow up on products certificates renewal MDEL and MDMA with registration department (SFDA) medical and provide the needed support in SFDA requirements.
• Follow up on issuance of required import permits with Logistics. Provide logistical support as needed and interact with other departments to respond to their needs.
• Following the supplier payments with Finance and providing the needed info/documents.
• Help for needed actions with SFDA to ensure smooth goods clearance. Accountable to follow the tender needed goods shipping cycle and update the tender team with the progress to avoid tender goods delay.