- Responsible for all licenses required for future exhibitions and ensuring all documents are submitted and approved on time.
- Understand the new joiners' induction process.
- Ensure Company complies with labor law requirements and department to company policy.
- Understand all policies and procedures related to HR Services, as well as the labor law.
- Maintain employees’ records.
- Responsible for all Medical Insurance matters.
- Responsible for all government portals (Muqeem, Mudad, Qiwa, GOSI, HRSD,..etc).
- Track expiry dates of the company’s documents and employees related government records and ensure that it is being stored safely.
- Ensure employment and working conditions are legally compliant.
- Assist employees and help with their queries.
- Keeps track of, and orders stationery, printer ink, etc
- Responsible for office supplies stocking.
- Undertaken any other duties as and when required.
Qualifications & Requirements: You will have:
- At least 3 years in a relevant position.
- Effective planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Basic knowledge in labor law.
- Basic MS office skills.
- Good to fluent English language
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of the MICE industry
- Saudi nationals only