- Responsible for all licenses required for future exhibitions and ensuring all documents are submitted and approved on time.
- Understand the new joiners' induction process.
- Ensure Company complies with labor law requirements and department to company policy.
- Understand all policies and procedures related to HR Services, as well as the labor law.
- Maintain employees’ records.
- Responsible for all Medical Insurance matters.
- Responsible for all government portals (Muqeem, Mudad, Qiwa, GOSI, HRSD,..etc).
- Track expiry dates of the company’s documents and employees related government records and ensure that it is being stored safely.
- Ensure employment and working conditions are legally compliant.
- Assist employees and help with their queries.
- Keeps track of, and orders stationery, printer ink, etc
- Responsible for office supplies stocking.
- Undertaken any other duties as and when required.
Qualifications & Requirements: You will have:
- At least 3 years in a relevant position.
- Effective planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Basic knowledge in labor law.
- Basic MS office skills.
- Good to fluent English language
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of the MICE industry
- Saudi nationals only
About Us - dmg events dmg events is an international exhibitions and publishing company. We attract more than 425,000 visitors to our global portfolio of 80 exhibitions each year. Through our global events, our aim is simple. We want to accelerate business through face-to-face events, which is why we work so hard to bring people together, creating opportunities for them to network, learn and do business. dmg events is part of the Daily Mail Group Trust (DMGT). DMGT Manages a diverse, multinational portfolio of companies with total revenues of £2bn, that provide businesses and consumers with compelling information, analysis, insight, events, news and entertainment.