The HSE Coordinator is responsible for all assigned aspects of the environmental, health and safety program for the Robert Bosch Fuel Systems location, including but not limited to:
- Assist in the development, implementation and administration of corporate environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure that federal, state and local safety laws, regulations, codes and rules are observed.
- Drive awareness and culture towards safety excellence in all work areas.
- Monitor activities where accidents could occur, halting any operation or activity that constitutes an imminent hazard to personnel, environment or equipment.
- Investigate incidents using methodical problem solving techniques to identify root cause.
- Actively lead continual improvement process with Safety Committee to reduce and eliminate workplace hazards and risks.
- Assist in maintaining HSE training programs to satisfy specific regulatory and Bosch requirements, and to improve overall environmental, safety and health performance within the company.
- Examine plans and specifications for new machinery or processes.
- Participate in internal and external audits of HSE.
- Perform other essential and related duties as may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in an EHS specialty (Safety/ Environmental/ Industrial Hygiene).
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years experience managing EHS programs in a manufacturing environment.
- Willingness to obtain ongoing EHS training
- Strong working knowledge of Federal/State Safety and Environmental Regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Ability to handle multiple projects successfully.
- Good command of Microsoft Office.Knowledge of Emergency Response Planning.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.Your future job location offers you
- Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical insurance, sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, pantry facilities, access to local public transport, recreation room.