Are you looking to continue expanding your career in a dynamic and fun environment that supports your professional and personal growth?
Do you have experience being part of an agency and you are passionate about it?
Do you want to continue building your professional experience as a Senior Account Handler?
Are you nodding to yourself, thinking this sounds just like you? Then you might be the one we’re looking for!
Why join us?
- Work with a supportive and diverse team
- Ample learning and development opportunities
- A flexible working environment
- Project ownership and independence while working
- Exposure to the latest technologies and digital solutions
- Focus on sustainability to make sure the future is better than today
- Grow and find more purpose with us
- Build long-term relationships with clients by meeting and liaising with a range of clients to discuss and identify their needs
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI.
- Communicate clients’ goals to internal teams effectively and efficiently,
- Prepare quotations for the current and new clients on new requests
- Manage CRM data when necessary
- Follow up with clients to finalize and close opportunities communicated by clients.
- Follow up on payments when requested by Finance Team.
- Review reports, trends and results; interpret data to make recommendations to advance our client’s business
- Provides strategic direction and ensures successful implementation of client projects
- Investigates, tracks and resolves customer and client concerns; identifies trends and implements solutions.
- Assist in presenting the campaign ideas to the client and activating them
- Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client program success
- Actively follow and understand emerging issues, trends and news impacting your clients’ business, and proactively advise the team and client any ideas for developments
- Guarantees client satisfaction across the lifecycle of the project
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
- Support in building up a pipeline of clients.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a similar role in a fast-paced integrated agency
- Must be a Saudi National
- Excellent writing skills; press releases, creative pitches, media audit and reporting
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent problem-solving and quality control skills.
- Excellent English & Arabic communication skills
- Great Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player and Cooperative