1. Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training ;
2. Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
3. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
4. Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
5. Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.