The Copywriter is responsible for writing effective sales copy for all types of marketing materials both online and offline.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The key responsibilities of the role include the following:
· Writing different types of copy depending on its purpose.
· Working closely with marketing and sales teams to establish tone of voice and appropriate writing styles.
· Collaborating with creative teams to produce relevant copy for brochures, sales materials and products.
· Working on online copy with the Digital Marketing Manager ensuring copy works effectively for search engine optimization purposes.
· Working with various marketing teams to write entertaining and effective email marketing materials.
· Conducting research on the subject matter to ensure the quality and accuracy of the copy.
· Editing and rewriting company copy written by other members of the marketing team to ensure consistency.
Skills & Experience
· A passionate and committed writer with a love of writing exciting copy.
· Excellent written and spoken presentation skills.
· Degree educated ideally with an English or related degree.
· Saudi Arabic language proficiency
· Solid understanding of online copywriting and how it impacts on search engine optimization.
· Should be hard working and committed and be able to produce good quality content often to short deadlines.