Position Description GRC Services Engineering and Design Division is seeking an experienced structural design engineer, with the capability of performing and leading a team of structural engineers to perform structural engineering work, including: design calculations and reports, prepare full structural ready-for-construction drawings and specifications conduct surveys to verify field conditions, and gather information necessary to draw plans, structural adequacy investigations of failures and distresses, prepare procedural reports, and provide solutions to technical problems in support of site team, Candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
Job Description / Role
- Must be a work in Saudi projects
- At least 2 years of experience in the Architecture, Engineering, Construction
- Bachelor's Degree in artchter Engineering
- The candidate must have an extensive experience in construction projects, specifically working with GRC &GRP
- Extensive experiences in construction methodology, techniques, and workmanship
- Must have a thorough knowledge of structural engineering practices, calculation methods, design details
- Must have strong leadership experience, skills, and capable of working in as a team member. Professional attitude, pleasant personality, and dedication to work are desirable.
- Perform the functions of structural design, including production of construction documents related to commercial, institutional, residential, and office facilities.
- Desired Skills and Experience management, AutoCAD, civil, , "site operations", project,