-Receive all inquiries and complaints received from customers and the speed of response to them
- The good dealings with the complainant or the complainant according to the nature of the query or complaint and commensurate with the status of the company
- Implementation of customer service policies and instructions approved by the Marketing and Procurement Manager
- Writing a daily report to show what has been done.
- Customer Service Officer is responsible for keeping all records of quality models of customer service instructions and all its work subject to internal audit.
-Good reception of all queries and complaints received from customers and the speed of response to them as well as in the implementation and performance of the tasks entrusted to him or her.
Ability to handle a large number of phone calls.
-Ability to achieve sales services and products development company by local market.
-Ability and willingness to develop self-capacity.
-Ability to understand different customer service methods.
-Excellent communication skills and development.
-Ability to follow up.
-Excellent ability to solve problems and objections.
-High negotiation skills with high ability to analyze market and customer requirements.
-The ability to maintain and maintain the continuous training.
-Ability to understand terminology used in sales in English.
- Ability to learn various computer programs that help to carry out his or her functional tasks.