Security Team Leader
will be leading a team of 15 security guards in a major furniture retailer in Riyadh. previous experience in retail security or man management is preferable,
below are the major roles and responsibilities for the post:
1. Distribute the guards on location based on agreement
2. Make sure all security guards are following the dress code & in good appearance.
3. Responsible for opening and closing the store on time.
4. Respond to all emergency case.
5. Do rounds inside and outside the store.
6. Monitor the Security guards shift operations.
7. Investigate any reported case to find the initial cause for the incident. Example: theft, lost property, lost child, fights between customers, pick pocketing, verbal abuse of staff, physical abuse of staff, eve teasing, customer harassment, customer fainting on the floor, freelancer’s fights ...
8. Attend the roll call meeting with the client’s DM.
9. Communicate with local authority during their visit to the store.
10. Make sure that all signature on GT or Gate pass are approved by responsible managers.
11. Check all b2b orders and match it with the purchase receipt. The order needs to be checked with the purchase order
12. Confirm the person who will do the money delivery process is from the authorized list
13. Make sure that freelancers are not offering services inside the store.
14. Send the shift report at end of duty.
15. Have basic knowledge of customer service & communication skills.
Respond to all the cases reported from the guards and do the necessary action as per the store agreed routine as per the contract