· Maintain agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences etc.
· Attend meetings and keep minutes.
· Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
· Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
· Make travel arrangements for executives.
· Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
· Prepare invoices or financial statements.
· Monitor office supplies.
· Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
· Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
· The job may include doing some personal work for VP (follow-up work, booking appointments, family work etc.)
· Experience as Executive secretary or similar administrative role from 5 to 7 years.
· Skillful in MS Office
· In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Outstanding communication.
· Integrity and confidentiality.
· Diploma or bachelor’s degree in business administration or relative field.
· Fluent in Arabic and English.